History of Anderson ZurMuehlen & Co., P.C.
On October 1, 1957 George Anderson and Carl ZurMuehlen formed the partnership of Anderson ZurMuehlen & Co., in Helena, Montana. Looking back over our first fifty-five years, our profession has moved from an image of slide rules and green eye shades into the age of technology. The core of our success has always remained the same: having an excellent staff of innovative, caring people committed to our firm, our clients, and our communities.
Through the years, the firm has grown to be the largest Montana-based accounting and business advisory firm, opening branch offices in Butte, Billings, Bozeman, Missoula, Great Falls, and Havre.
As we go forward, we strive each day to meet our goal of building relationships and providing valued services and solutions that help our clients succeed today and tomorrow.