Our benefits address some of your most important personal and family needs and to reward you for the great value you bring to Anderson ZurMuehlen. Watch this video introducing one of our most popular benefits, Half Day Fridays all summer.
Here is a snapshot of our firm benefits:
Health and wellness
- Health, term life, and long-term disability
- Health Saving Account
- Cafeteria benefit plan–allows you to re-direct pre-tax dollars towards insurance, medical, limited vision and dental flex, and dependent care expenses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Wellness Program
- Holidays–8 annually
- Paid Time Off–128 hours, 16 days annually, increasing to 21 and 26 days
- Half Day Fridays–From Memorial Day to Labor Day, the firm closes between 12:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Fridays.
- Extended Illness Bank–begin with 40 hours
- Flexible work schedules
- Tickets for local sports, cultural, and philanthropic events
Savings and Retirement
- 401 (k) profit-sharing plan with matching contribution provisions
- Profit sharing plan
- Consulting services and tax return preparation from Anderson ZurMuehlen technical specialists
- Financial advisor services
Training and licensing
- Technical training and educational opportunities
- Interest-free loan program to help with cost of obtaining professional licensing
For more information, contact Human Resources by email or at 406.442.1040.