We assist attorneys with accounting and economic damage issues where special expertise is required. Our services include reading and analyzing case documents, writing forensic reports, providing deposition testimony, giving trial testimony, and consulting with attorneys on damage and/or forensic issues. During the past twenty five years, we have been involved in approximately 2,000 cases.
- Business interruption damages computation
- Contractual disputes/terminations
- Divorce asset valuations
- Failed financing damages
- Fraud and forensic accounting
- Medical, accounting, and legal malpractice damages compilation
- Personal injury and wrongful death damages compilation
- Litigation support
Our team of proven professionals is ready to bring their expertise to your particular situation.
Please contact Cindy Utterback, shareholder, at 406.442.1040 or by email for a free consultation regarding your needs.