Where would you rather spend your time and energy? Doing what you do best as a contractor or worrying about running a business?
We thought so. Then you need a business advisor with specialized construction industry experience and technical expertise to help you. Anderson ZurMuehlen serves contractors all across Montana, including some of the largest and some of the smallest (and lots in between). And we’ve been doing it since 1957.
We can help you. Anderson ZurMuehlen specializes in assisting construction clients with both traditional services (accounting, audit, and tax) and more specialized services, including business valuation, technology transitions, litigation support, and employee benefit services. As the largest Montana-based accounting firm, we can draw upon professional staff from across the state for consultation and technical expertise.
We know the world you live in and can help you find answers to the tough questions.
Here are a few of those questions:
- How can I keep more of my money in my business?
- What can I do to be more profitable?
- How can I use special tax credits and deductions to minimize my taxes?
- How do I track job costs to ensure profitability?
- How can I help my company make the transition to better technology and software?
- What do I need to do to ensure I can meet bonding requirements?
- How can I be a more successful bidder in today’s competitive environment?
- How do I compare with other contractors of the same size and type?
- What should I be doing right now to plan for my retirement?
Accounting and Tax Planning Services
- Job contract review
- Tax minimization strategies
- Industry-specific tax credits
- Income tax return preparation and compliance
- Job cost accounting
- Financial statements/GAAP compliance
- Cash flow management
- QuickBooks® and Timberline® accounting software
- Time sheet software
- Benchmarking tools for contractors
- Business analysis and management reports
- Fraud awareness
- Bonding requirements
- Technology issues
- Maximizing resources
- Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) issues
Business Valuation and Transition Services
- Construction business valuations
- Retirement planning strategies
- Review of your current retirement plan
- Financial planning strategies
You can count on Anderson ZurMuehlen to listen carefully to your needs and have up-to-date information to keep your business running smoothly in times of changing economic conditions. Please call 406.727.0888 or email Ross Norman.