We work with over 400 nonprofit organizations helping them plan, manage, and succeed in dealing with a variety of issues. There are many ways Anderson ZurMuehlen can help a client beyond preparing tax filings or doing audits.
- Help you define your accounting system needs and choose the right system
- Provide set-up, training, and ongoing support for QuickBooks
- Train your board in its financial oversight and related responsibilities
- Provide grant compliance training
- Facilitate a strategic planning process for your board/management team and help you with succession planning
- Provide basic accounting services, ranging from payroll to full-fledged controllership
- Perform agreed upon procedures tailored to your specific needs
- Prepare reviewed or compiled financial statements (not as extensive and less costly than an audit)
- Perform fraud exams and reviews of internal controls
- Assist you in preparing for your audit, up to and including reconciling and adjusting accounts and preparing financial statements
- Help you understand your retirement plan options and design, implement, and administer your plan
As the largest Montana-based CPA firm, we’re big enough to have the resources to meet your needs. We’re also still small enough to give those needs our personal attention. We know nonprofit organizations. Please call 406.442.1040 or email Paula Jacques, shareholder, for a free consultation regarding your needs.