Fraud Examinations and Forensic Accounting
Our team of Certified Fraud Examiners is here to help you. Our CFEs have all passed rigorous testing by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, in addition to ongoing annual specialized training.
Services to Businesses
According to the ACFE’s 2014 Report to the Nation, the typical organization loses 5% of revenues each year due to fraud. The median loss caused by fraud from their study was $145,000. You work hard for your money; we want you to be able to keep it.
We offer the following types of services to help you:
Prevention Services: We can assess your risk, and help you build a fraud prevention program in your business. From a review of internal controls to specific operational and policy recommendations, our team is capable of assisting you in safeguarding your assets.
Detection Services: If you suspect fraud in your organization, our team can help you explore whether fraud has occurred. Our investigative skills are rooted in extensive experience in a wide range of accounting, auditing, and tax backgrounds. Specifically, we can assist you with the following:
- Identify the point of loss
- Identify potential suspects
- Quantify the losses
- Work with attorneys, insurance companies, and other investigators to help you recover your losses.
Services to Attorneys
Our Certified Fraud Examiners are able to take a complex situation with high volume of data and simplify it. We understand the importance of concluding a thorough investigation with an effective communication of its results. Our written reports effectively summarize both the process and the findings in a clear, concise, and understandable manner. We combine these skills with competent, strong verbal communication. In addition, we understand the importance of handling documents and other evidence throughout the process. Let us help you build a strong case either as consultants or as expert witnesses.
Please contact us for a free consultation regarding your fraud prevention and investigation needs.
Megan Connors, CPA, CFE, Great Falls
Angela Murdo, CPA, CFE, Helena
Jan Schweitzer, CPA, CFE, Missoula
Shirlee Walker, CPA, CFE, Missoula
Services We Offer:
- Audit and Review
- Business Advisory
- Business Software Training
- Business Tax
- Business Valuation
- Controller Services
- Cost Segregation
- Cyber Security
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Fraud Examinations and Forensic Accounting
- Helpful information from the IRS: Frequently Asked Questions
- Individual Tax
- Information Systems & Infrastructure
- Litigation Support
- Peer Review
- Personal Financial Planning
- Private Foundations, Charitable Trusts, and Gift Annuities
- Red Flag Reporting Ethics Hotline
- Retirement Plans
- SOX 404 Consulting
- Succession Planning
- Technology Services
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Intacct Applications Datasheets
- Intacct Financial Management & Accounting Applications
- Intacct Industry Solutions
- Intuit QuickBooks ®
- IT Advisory Services
- IT Project Management
- Network Infrastructure