We recognize the importance of continuous improvement. Our QuickBooks® consulting service offers the opportunity for organizations to utilize the power that QuickBooks® can give to their everyday business.
Our QuickBooks® services:
- Training – We provide such training as QuickBooks® classes where our Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors® provide working solutions in a real world environment. Anderson ZurMuehlen’s Certified ProAdvisors have extensive knowledge and experience with QuickBooks. We currently offer classes in Billings, Helena and Missoula. The cost of the class includes tuition and instructional materials.
- Live Lunch & Learn events are informative two-hour presentations designed to help you get the most out of your QuickBooks® software. These presentations are interactive and open to anyone using QuickBooks®.
- Personalized Consulting – Individualized consulting gives our ProAdvisors the opportunity to tailor QuickBooks’ unique capabilities to your organization’s specific needs. Customizations from our expert advisors, together with QuickBooks’ already powerful functions and features, will enable your organization to become more effective and efficient.
QuickBooks® Resources – a resource for QuickBooks® users, including tips and tricks and procedures for the QuickBooks® program.
Meet the ProAdvisors
Carolyn B. Yampradit, Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®, has extensive experience with general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, payroll, purchasing and inventory. She is proficient in industry specific segments of QuickBooks, and has a degree from Eastern Montana College.
Kendra Freeck, supervisor, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®. Kendra’s experience includes financial statement compilations, audits and reviews. She has a Master of Professional Accountancy from Montana State University.
Linda Hinkle, supervisor, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®. Linda has extensive experience as an instructor and on-site consulting for QuickBooks® software. Linda also specializes in payroll, financial statements and payroll tax reporting. She continues her education by taking courses through Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses.
Jane Schultz, CPA, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®. Jane has experience with income tax planning and return preparation for individuals, corporations, LLCs, partnerships, trusts, estates, private foundations and nonprofits. She has a Master of Professional Accountancy from Montana State University.
Brad Spear, CPA, Supervisor, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®. Brad has extensive experience with accounting systems, payroll preparation and reporting. He has a B.S. in Business Information Technology from the Montana College of Mineral and Technology.
Teri McGee, senior, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®. Teri has extensive bookkeeping experience including preparation of payroll checks, quarterly and annual payroll reports, monthly financial statements and maintaining appropriate subsidiary schedules. She continues her education by taking accounting and computer related courses through Montana College of Mineral Science and Technology and the Montana College of Technology.
Great Falls Office
Bob Thennis, CPA, Manager,Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®. Bob prepares payroll, quarterly and year-end reports, and general bookkeeping including payroll, bill pay and financial statement preparation. He has a Master of Arts in Accounting from the University of Montana.
Cindy Johnston, manager, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®. Cindy provides training for QuickBooks® software. Cindy also provides payroll services. Cindy is a member of the Montana Society of CPAs and continues her education through software training webinars.
Vickie Caldwell, CPA, Manager, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®. Vickie prepares payroll, quarterly and year-end reports in addition to general bookkeeping tasks as part of Controller Services. She has a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from MacMurry College.
Penny Horner, manager, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®. Penny offers accounting services including controllerships, bookkeeping, payroll and QuickBooks® training. She has a Bachelor of Science in accounting from the University of Great Falls.
Carol Jaeger, CPA, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®, shareholder. Carol’s services include payroll, Affordable Care Act consulting and employee benefits. She has a B.S. in Business Administration – accounting from the University of Montana
Services We Offer:
- Audit and Review
- Business Advisory
- Business Software Training
- Business Tax
- Business Valuation
- Controller Services
- Cost Segregation
- Cyber Security
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Fraud Examinations and Forensic Accounting
- Helpful information from the IRS: Frequently Asked Questions
- Individual Tax
- Information Systems & Infrastructure
- Litigation Support
- Peer Review
- Personal Financial Planning
- Private Foundations, Charitable Trusts, and Gift Annuities
- Red Flag Reporting Ethics Hotline
- Retirement Plans
- SOX 404 Consulting
- Succession Planning
- Technology Services
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Intacct Applications Datasheets
- Intacct Financial Management & Accounting Applications
- Intacct Industry Solutions
- Intuit QuickBooks ®
- IT Advisory Services
- IT Project Management
- Network Infrastructure