- Joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 1996
- Attest Business Unit Director
Annette Hill, shareholder and office vice-president, provides audit and financial reporting services, tax services for corporations, partnerships, individuals and nonprofit organizations. Her service concentrations are nonprofit and governmental entities, financial institutions, construction and engineering firms, agriculture and healthcare organizations.
Annette is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Butte Chapter of the Montana Society of CPAs. She is currently the Secretary/Treasurer of the Montana Society of CPAs. Annette graduated from the Montana College of Mineral Science and Technology with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
Annette serves on the Advisory Board of the Business Department at Montana Tech, the Board of Directors of Silver Bow Montessori School and St. Timothy’s Summer Concert Series. She enjoys music, fishing and other outdoor activities.
Specific experience includes:
- Accounting and auditing work includes audit examinations, system design and implementation, evaluation of internal accounting control systems, financial statement preparation and analysis.
- Tax experience includes income tax planning, corporate, individual, partnership and nonprofit organization tax returns.
- Client groups served include healthcare and long-term care organizations, nonprofit and governmental organizations, construction and engineering firms, financial institutions, and agriculture organizations.
- Member, American Institute of CPAs
- Member, Montana Society of CPAs Board of Directors and Ethics Committee
- Member, Butte Chapter of the Montana Society of CPAs
- Member, Montana Tech Business Department Advisory Board
- Member, Anaconda Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Member, Silver Bow Montessori School Board of Directors
- Member, St. Timothy’s Summer Music Festival Board of Directors
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Montana College of Mineral Science and Technology – 1994
- Continuing education through the Montana Society of CPAs, the American Institute of CPAs, the Affordable Housing Association of CPAs, and Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses.