- Joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 1995
- President – Montana Society of CPAs
Brenda Byrnes, shareholder, provides consultations regarding tax planning and succession. Her service concentrations include agriculture, 501(d) organizations, and charitable remainder trusts. She is a member of the American Institute of CPAs, the Great Falls Chapter of the Montana Society of CPAs and the Montana Society of CPAs. She is a Past President of both the Great Falls Chapter and MSCPA.
Brenda joined the firm in 2011 through a merger with Hamilton Misfeldt & Co. She had worked with this firm since 1995. Brenda graduated from Montana State University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Accounting.
She currently serves on the Great Falls Public Library Foundation board, while also volunteering with the Cascade County 4-H program. In the past she was on the Paris Gibson Square Museum of Art Board of Trustees, United Way Annual Campaign and the Great Falls Children’s Receiving Home Board of Directors. Brenda enjoys scrapbooking, camping and working on the family ranch south of Great Falls.
- Providing training, set up and problem resolution in QuickBooks accounting software since 1996.
- Tax and consultation areas of specialty include trusts (specifically charitable remainder trusts), estates, nonprofits, farms and ranches.
- MSCPA Outstanding Committee Chair, 2005 – 2006
- Member, AICPA since 1997
- Member, MSCPA since 1995
- Member, Great Falls Chapter of CPAs since 1995
- Director, Board of Montana Society of CPA’s
- Member, University of Montana Accounting & Finance Advisory Council
- Member, Cascade 4-H Foundation Finance Committee
- Volunteer, Cascade County 4-H
- Tabulation Coordinator, Miss Rodeo Montana Pageant
- Past Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President and President, Great Falls Chapter of CPAs
- Past Trustee, Treasurer and Executive Committee Member, Paris Gibson Square Museum of Art
- Past Board Treasurer, Montana Child Care Resource and Referral Network
- Past Annual Capital Campaign Division Chair, United Way of Cascade County
- Past Treasurer, Great Falls Children’s Receiving Home
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Montana State University – 1994
- Continuing education courses through Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses.