- Joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 2005
- Master in Professional Accountancy, Montana State University
Heather Walstad, CPA, shareholder, provides audit and financial reporting services, QuickBooks consulting, tax services for corporations, partnerships, individuals and nonprofit organizations, and management advisory services. Her service concentrations are small businesses and nonprofit and governmental organizations.
Heather is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Montana Society of CPAs. She graduated from Montana State University with a Master of Professional Accountancy and a Bachelor of Science in Business Accounting.
Heather enjoys camping, hiking, traveling, and spending time with her friends and family.
- Accounting and auditing work includes audit examinations, valuation of internal accounting control systems, and financial statement preparation and analysis.
- Additional experience includes GASB 34 financial statement conversion for various governmental organizations.
- Internal audit experience includes evaluation of risk management, control activities, and corporate governance.
- Tax experience includes income tax planning and preparation of returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships and nonprofit organizations.
- Client groups served include manufacturing, retail, nonprofit and governmental organizations.
- Member, American Institute of CPAs
- Member, Montana Society of CPA’s
- Master of Accountancy, Montana State University – 2005
- Bachelor of Science in Business – Accounting Option – 2004
- Continuing education through the Montana Society of CPAs, the American Institute of CPAs, McGladrey & Pullen, LLP and Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses.