- Shareholder since 2019
- Member, MSCPA
Chad Miller, shareholder, has practiced in public accounting for 20 years providing tax , valuation and advisory services to small and large business and their owners. Chad has extensive knowledge in financial and tax projects, entity selection, transactional analysis, strategic and annual planning, financial and cash flow analysis, and business continuity planning.
Chad leads the Research and Development team and provides guidance for clients on what projects are compatible to the credit and is a member on the firm’s wealth management specialty team.
Chad is the treasurer and board member for the Hyalite Youth Camp and is a member of the Gallatin Empire Lions club.
- Significant experience including income tax planning and preparation of returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, and trusts.
- Extensive consulting and advising in accounting and bookkeeping areas.
- Management advisory services including preparation of financial and tax projections, entity selection, transactional analysis, strategic and annual planning, financial and cash flow analysis and business continuity planning.
- Clients served include individuals, privately owned companies in a wide range of industries including services, manufacturing, construction, and retail, trusts, and nonprofit organizations.
- Member, AICPA
- Member, NACVA
- Member, Montana Society of CPAs
- Volunteer, Lions Club International
- Master of Accountancy, Manchester College – 1998
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, Manchester College – 1997
- Continuing education through Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA), Indiana Society of Certified Public Accountants (INCPAS), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses.Program
- Past member of Technical Issues Committee of the American Institute of CPAs