- Joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 1991
- Board of Directors
- Tax Business Unit Director
Cindy Utterback, shareholder and chair of the board of directors, provides tax services for businesses (corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, nonprofit organizations), individuals, trusts and estates. Other experience includes market and industry research and computation of economic damages, including lost profits and lost earnings. Her service concentrations are trust taxation, professional service businesses, manufacturers, wholesale and retail sales, real estate developers and investors, estate planning, charitable giving and nonprofit organizations.
Cindy is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Montana Society of CPAs. She graduated from the University of Texas at El Paso with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting. She enjoys hiking and cooking.
- Business consulting, tax planning and compliance reporting for individuals, partnerships, limited liability companies, corporations, trusts and estates.
- Business and financial analysis, market and industry research, computation of economic damages, including lost profits and lost earnings.
- Client groups served include medical and professional services, real estate developers and investors, contractors, manufacturers, wholesale and retail sales, and high wealth individuals.
- Member, AICPA
- Member, MSCPA
- Member, AICPA Tax Practice Guides Task Force
- Finance Committee, Holter Museum of Art
- Chair, Foundation for Animals
- B.B.A. Accounting, University of Texas at El Paso – 1987
- Continuing education through Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), American Law Institute/American Bar Association (ALI/ABA) and Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses.