Cloud Services for Businesses in Montana
Connect to Your Desktop from Any Device, Anywhere, Any Time.
House your IT infrastructure in a secure, fiber-connected data center and have the confidence of consistency, productivity, and scalability. We offer the following benefits:
- Trained technical support dedicated to investing in your success.
- Efficient and effective connection from anywhere.
- Predict and manage your IT costs.
- Secure sensitive client and company data.
- Effortlessly scale IT to meet your growth.
- Recover from disruptions quickly with little to no downtime.
- Guaranteed support response times.
Anderson ZurMuehlen has leveraged technology to provide outstanding service to our clients for over 60 years. We believe our success is firmly rooted in great technology and relationships.
Unlike a typical IT solution provider, we select our clients because we want to partner with you. Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere without compromising productivity. Don’t let ordinary technology hold your business back. Allow us to put in place extraordinary technology solutions to support your success!
5 Reasons You Should Consider the Cloud Services for Your Business
From security advantages and organizational control of data to ease of use and increased agility, cloud-based tools can help your mission. In fact, by transitioning to a cloud environment, you can take advantage of:
- File Access Anywhere Online
- Secure Data Backups
- Real-time Communication
- Business Intelligence
1. Cloud-based Applications are Here to Stay
The cloud market is expected to pass $500 billion by 2020. 72% of organizations had at least one application in the cloud in 2015, a 15% increase from 2012.
2. Security Comes Standard
As cloud technology improves, security fears lessen. In a survey of enterprise IT managers, security is no longer ranked as the #1 concern when it comes to cloud computing. 56% of organizations reported storing sensitive or confidential data in the cloud in 2016.
One of the biggest advantages of moving to the public cloud is the security team that comes with it. By moving to an enterprise-level public cloud, you’ll experience:
- Scale: A public cloud will always be large enough to store and secure your data.
- Intelligence: Public clouds monitor for millions of threats. As soon as one is detected on one customer tenant, the cloud provider can mitigate the attack across all other tenants.
- Automation: Less human touch results in fewer mistakes and fewer opportunities for security breaches or insider threats
3. Move at Your Own Pace
Cloud migration does not need to happen all at once, and it’s recommended to migrate to the cloud over time with a hybrid approach—the combination of on-premises, private cloud, and third-party, public cloud services. On average in 2015, businesses were simultaneously experimenting with and running data on 3 public clouds and 3 private clouds.
4. Using the Cloud Doesn’t Mean New Tools
Moving to a cloud-based solution doesn’t have to mean retraining employees. Many solutions allow you to use the same applications your employees are used to, with access to files anywhere online.
5. The Sky’s the Limit
Cloud adopters see various benefits from their technology, although businesses’ top-cited benefits in 2016 include:
- 62% faster access to infrastructure
- 58% greater scalability
- 52% increased availability
Expert Cloud Computing & Management Services in Montana
Moving your organization to the cloud can feel confusing and overwhelming. Our team has decades of experience in cloud services for business management and is happy to be a resource to you. Please contact us with any questions.
This article was developed by Robert Culpon, CIO at Anderson ZurMuehlen.