- Joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 1999
- Controller Services Business Unit Director
Dan Miller, shareholder, provides tax and financial reporting services, and business valuations. His service concentrations are nonprofit entities, private foundations, retail operations, professional service firms, and medical practices.
Dan is a member of the American Institute of CPAs, the Montana Society of CPAs, the Billings Chapter of CPAs, and the Billings Rotary Club.
Dan graduated from Eastern Montana College with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accounting. He enjoys watching Chicago Bears football, playing golf, and model railroading.
- Accounting and auditing work related to performance and supervision of audits of non-profit entities, evaluation of internal control structures, preparation and analysis of financial statements.
- Tax experience includes corporate, individual, partnership and non-profit organization income tax returns.
- Management advisory services applying agreed-upon procedures to financial statements, designing and implementing charts of accounts, assistance installing QuickBooks® Pro software.
- Developing and facilitating workshops and seminars for practicing CPAs and nonprofit professionals.
- Business valuation including valuation of corporations, partnerships and sole proprietorships.
- Clients served include retail operations, financial institutions, medical practices, small business, and non-profits.
- Member, American Institute of CPAs
- Member, Montana Society of CPAs
- Member, Billings Chapter of Montana Society of CPAs
- Member, Billings Rotary Club
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting, Eastern Montana College–1989
- Continuing education through National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts, the Montana Society of CPAs, the American Institute of CPAs and Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses