- Joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 1982
- 2017 Recipient of the George D. Anderson Distinguished Service Award
Dan Vuckovich, shareholder, provides financial reporting and tax services for corporations, partnerships, and individuals. His service concentrations include business consulting, litigation support, business valuation, and forensics accounting.
He is a member of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), the Council for AICPA, the Montana Society of CPAs and the Montana Board of Public Accountants. Dan graduated from the University of Montana with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting. He enjoys cooking, golfing and fly fishing as well as coaching Little League baseball, soccer, and boys and girls basketball teams.
- Tax experience includes income tax planning and return preparation for corporations, individuals and partnerships.
- Areas of expertise include, business consulting, estate planning, litigation support, business valuation and forensics accounting.
- Member, AICPA
- Member of Council for AICPA (Governing Body of AICPA)
- Member of AICPA’s Division for Forensic and Valuation Services
- Member and past President, MSCPA
- Past Chair of Board of Trustees of the University of Great Falls
- Past Chair of the Accounting Advisory Board at the School of Business Administration at the University of Montana
- Past member of the Accounting Advisory Board at Montana State University
- Past member of the Business Advisory Committee of the MSU College of Technology Great Falls
- Past Chair of the Great Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chair of Leadership Great Falls
- Past Treasurer of Great Falls Soccer Foundation
- Coach, Westside Little League, Great Falls Youth Soccer Association, Heisey Boys basketball and Blessed Trinity School Girls basketball
- B.S. Business Administration, University of Montana – 1982
- Continuing education courses through Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) and AICPA sponsored courses.