- Chief Executive Officer
- Joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 1986
- Shareholder since 1992
Don Laine, shareholder and chief executive officer, provides financial reporting and tax services for corporations, partnerships, and individuals. His service concentrations are financial institutions, nonprofit organizations, professional service firms, manufacturing and construction contractors.
Don is a member of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) and the Montana Society of CPAs. He graduated from the University of Montana with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and from Golden Gate University with a Master of Business Administration in Information Systems. Don enjoys both water and snow skiing as well as fishing and hunting.
- Accounting and auditing work includes internal and external audit examinations, loan application assistance, budgeting and cash flow analysis, and projected financial statements.
- Tax experience includes income tax planning and return preparation for corporations, individuals, partnerships and nonprofit organizations.
- Client groups served include nonprofit organizations, retail trade, professional service firms, financial institutions, manufacturing, and construction contractors.
- Master of Business Administration – Information Systems, Golden Gate University – 1985
- Bachelor of Science Accounting, University of Montana – 1983
- Continuing education through the Montana Society of CPAs, the American Institute of CPAs and Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses.
AWARDS, ACTIVITIES, AFFILIATIONS, SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Member, American Institute of CPAs
- Member, Montana Society of CPAs
- Treasurer and Board Member, Family Outreach, Inc.
- Past Member, University of Montana School of Business Administration – Business Advisory Council
- Past Report Reviewer, State of Montana Board of Public Accountants Professional Monitoring Program
- Past member of Technical Issues Committee of the American Institute of CPAs