You’ve reached a point in life where you want to create the best financial plan for you and your family, and you’ve decided that charitable giving needs to be an important part of that plan. Regardless of what brought you to this point, the question is likely the same: “What choices are available to me for achieving my personal and financial goals for charitable giving?” You want to make the best decisions with the options currently available.
We can help. There are some great choices for you to select from; here are some of them.
- Private Foundations
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Charitable Gift Annuities
Why should you choose AZ to help you plan your charitable giving?
We’ve helped plan numerous gifts to charitable trusts and charitable gift annuities. We bring to that process a comprehensive understanding of the tax law requirements associated with such gifts.
So what does our expertise with charitable trusts, charitable gift annuities, and private foundations mean to you?
- It means we’ve already developed the resources and have the expertise needed to answer your toughest questions.
- It means better value for your dollar. Our experience translates into greater efficiency in the services we provide.
- It means peace of mind, because you know we’ll get it right.
Meet Our Estate and Trust Team
Cindy Utterback | CPA and Shareholder
Carlen joined AZ in 1991 and has served the firm as a Shareholder since 2003. She is invested in the Helen community and loves serving non-profit and for-profit clients. Carlen looks forward to sharing her expertise with individuals and businesses across Montana. Connect with Cindy