Anderson ZurMuehlen is Montana’s premier provider of audit, tax, and accounting services to the insurance industry. We are proud of our industry focus and experience, and our commitment to delivering the right team with the relevant industry experience for your business.
We have built strong relationships with insurance companies and their management teams that enable efficient audits and strong communication with both management and the boards of directors.
Who We Serve:
- Risk Retention Groups
- Pure Captives
- Member Captives
- Micro Captives
- Insurance Trusts
- Reinsurance Companies
- Government Risk Pools
- Nonprofit Insurance Companies
- Multiple Employee Welfare Arrangements
How Can We Help You?
Ensure Compliance with Reporting Requirements
Our team of experts understands the complexities of GAAP and statutory standards, and the accounting principles that govern your organization. We know that our clients benefit from a customized audit designed to fit their unique risk profiles.
Ensure Tax Compliance & Plan to Navigate Future Tax Changes and Implications
Our tax services for insurance entities include:
- Federal and state income tax preparation
- Preparation and review of quarterly and annual tax provisions
- Foreign reporting compliance
- Uncertain tax position documentation
- Reportable transaction disclosure statements
- Taxing authority examination representation
- Change of accounting method requests
- Tax planning and consulting
Prevent Threats Before They Hit
Now more than ever, it’s critical that insurers take the necessary steps to reduce exposure and pinpoint opportunities for success. With an entire team dedicated to information technology consulting, we have the expertise to keep your business ahead of the threats:
- Cybersecurity Assessments
- Service Organization Control Reporting (SOC 1, 2, 3, +, and Cybersecurity SOC)
- System (Pre/Post) Implementation Reviews
- IT Audit Services
- IT Process Documentation
- IT Effectiveness Assessments
Meet Our Insurance Team
Grace McKoy | CPA, CVA, Shareholder, Insurance Team Lead
Grace joined AZ in 2012 and was promoted to Shareholder in 2021. She is invested in the Missoula community and loves helping clients create systems for success. Grace looks forward to sharing her expertise with insurance companies across Montana. Connect with Grace.