- Joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 2005
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit Specialty Team Lead
Jessica Van Voast, shareholder, provides accounting and auditing services, including audit examinations, risk management evaluations, control activities, and corporate governance. Her service concentrations include manufacturing, retail, nonprofits, and governmental organizations. Jessica also specializes in performing employee benefit plan audits and is the firm’s specialty team leader.
Jessica is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Montana Society of CPAs. She is also a Montana State University College of Business Women’s Circle of Excellence committee member.
Jessica graduated from Montana State University in 2005 with a Master of Science in Professional Accountancy and a Bachelor of Science in Business, Accounting Option and minor in Agriculture Business. Jessica enjoys running, hiking, and spending time with her family.
- Accounting and auditing work including audit examinations, evaluation of internal accounting control systems, and financial statement preparation and analysis.
- Internal audit experience including evaluation of risk management, control activities, and corporate governance.
- Tax experience includes income tax planning and preparation of returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships and nonprofits.
- Client groups served include manufacturing, retail, nonprofit, employee benefit plans and governmental organizations.
- Member, American Institute of CPAs
- Member, Montana Society of CPA’s
- Member, Haven Board of Directors
- Member, Haven Finance Committee
- Committee Member, Montana State University College of Business Women’s Circle of Excellence
- Committee Member, MSCPA Financial Reporting and Technical Standards
- Past Committee Member, Bozeman Chamber of Commerce Leadership Bozeman
- Continuing education through the Montana Society of CPAs, American Institute of CPAs, BDO and Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses
- Participant in the Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored Employee Benefit Plan continuing education courses.
- Master of Science in Professional Accountancy, Montana State University, 2004
- Bachelor of Science in Business -Accounting Option, Minor in Agricultural Business, Montana State University, 2005