- Joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 2008
- Master of Accountancy, University of Montana
Jill Galle, shareholder, provides accounting and audit examinations, evaluation of internal accounting control systems, internal audits of financial institutions, and financial statement preparation and analysis. Clients served include nonprofit organizations, government entities, for-profit (non-public) companies, financial institutions, and benefit plans.
Jill graduated from the University of Montana with a Master of Accountancy from in 2008 and Bachelor of Science in Accounting in 2007. She is a member of the Montana Society of CPAs, and the American Institute of CPAs. Jill is a member of our Employee Benefit Plan and Financial Institutions specialty teams. She is currently serving as a board member for the Ballet Arts Academy.
- Member of the Audit and Business Advisory Services Department of Anderson ZurMuehlen
- Performs audits, evaluation of internal control systems, financial statement preparation and analysis, and internal audits.
- Clients served include financial institutions, nonprofit organizations, government entities, for-profit (non-public) companies, and employee benefit plans.
- Member, American Institute of CPAs
- Member, Montana Society of CPAs
- Master of Accountancy, University of Montana – 2008
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Montana – 2007
- Continuing education through Montana Society of CPAs, American Institute of CPAs and Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses.