- Joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 1975
- Member, AICPA
Marilyn Dusenberry, shareholder, provides financial reporting services, accounting services, and tax services for corporations, partnerships, and individuals. She has a broad range of experience working with United States citizens abroad, as well as resident and non-resident aliens. Her service concentrations are small business, transportation, retail trade, professional service firms, medical, legal, engineering, special trade construction, personal, and business repair services.
She is a member of the American Institute of CPAs, and the Montana Society of CPAs. Marilyn graduated from Montana State University with a Bachelor of Science in Home Economics and returned to Carroll College for accounting coursework. She enjoys gardening and is an accomplished seamstress.
- Tax experience includes income tax planning and preparation, estate and retirement planning and preparation services, corporate reorganizations, corporate liquidations, consolidated returns, closely held corporations, controlled groups, multi-state returns, foreign, U.S. citizens abroad, resident and non-resident aliens, and payroll.
- Accounting and auditing work includes internal and external, audit examinations, loan application assistance, budgeting and cash flow analysis, financial statement preparation and analysis and projected financial statements.
- Client groups served include small business, agriculture, trusts, transportation, retail trade, professional service firms, medical, legal and engineering, special trade construction, personal, business and repair services.
- Member, AICPA
- Member, MSCPA
- Member, Phi Upsilon Omicron
- Volunteer, 4-H organization
- Volunteer, various volunteer Fire Department organizations
- B.S. Home Economics, Montana State University – 1971
- Accounting classes at Carroll College
- Continuing education courses through Montana Society of Certified Public
- Accountants (MSCPA), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses.