- Joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 1990
- Member, AICPA
Mark Cappis, shareholder, provides financial reporting, audit, litigation support and tax services. His service concentrations include S-Corporations, LLC & Partnership small business start-up and international tax consulting.
He is a member of the American Institute of CPAs, the Montana Society of CPAs and the Affordable Housing Association of CPAs. He graduated from Montana State University with a Bachelor of Science in Business. Mark is an enthusiastic football fan, watching an average of 30 games a year. He also enjoys softball and golf.
- Experience includes S-Corporations, LLC & Partnership small business start up, consulting and taxation, as well as HUD project auditing, litigation support, and health reimbursement arrangements and administration.
- Experienced with annual compliance work for U.S. citizens living abroad, including income tax compliance and Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR) compliance for both individuals and the foreign businesses in which they are involved.
- Experienced in successfully bringing qualified clients into compliance with the new Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures for Non-Resident, Non-Filer U.S. Taxpayers.
- Consulting work includes cross-border income tax, estate, and gift planning, as well as entity structure planning.
- Member, American Society of CPAs
- Member, Montana Society of CPAs
- Member, Affordable Housing Association CPAs
- Treasurer and Past President, Great Falls Police Community Foundation
- Past President, Great Falls Kiwanis Club, Salvation Army Advisory Board, and Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Great Falls
- Past committee chair, Montana Society of CPAs
- Safety Officer, Riverside Little League
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Montana State University – 1990
- Continuing education courses through Montana Society of CPAs and Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses