- Joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 2005
- Shareholder since 2005
Mike Combo, shareholder, provides tax, services for corporations, partnerships, and individuals. His service concentrations are construction, engineering, healthcare, hospitality, wholesale, and retail trade and tax credit partnerships. He is a member of the American Institute of CPAs, the Montana Society of CPAs and the Medical Group Management Association.
Mike graduated from the University of Montana with a Bachelor of Science and a Masters of Science in Accounting. Mike enjoys basketball, golf, and camping.
- Tax experience includes income tax planning, corporate, individual, partnership and non-profit organization tax returns. Mike specializes in strategic tax and accounting strategies for complex businesses and individuals.
- Client groups served include construction, manufacturing, hospitality, physician practices and health care organizations.
- Member, American Institute of CPAs
- Member, Montana Society of CPAs
- Member, Medical Group Management
- Past Treasurer, Kiwanis Club of Missoula
- Corporate Chair, Walk to Cure Diabetes
- Treasurer, Foundation for Community Health
- Master of Science in Accounting, University of Montana – 1993
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Montana – 1992
- Continuing education through Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses.