- Joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 1999
- PFS, CFP
Mike Devous, office vice president and shareholder, provides audit and financial reporting services, tax services for corporations, partnerships, and individuals. His emphasis is in estate and trust taxation and financial and management consulting and strategic planning with small businesses and individuals. Mike’s service concentrations are wholesale and retail trade, professional service firms, hotels and motels, and estates and trusts.
Mike is a member of the American Institute of CPAs, the AICPA Personal Financial Planning Section, and Montana Society of CPAs. He is also a member of the Billings Chapter of CPAs and the Financial Planning Association®.
Mike graduated from Montana State University with a Bachelor of Science in Business – Accounting emphasis. He holds NASD Series 7, 63 and 65 securities licenses and a Montana life & disability insurance producer’s license. When not at work, Mike enjoys the outdoors, family activities and travel.
- Tax preparation, planning and consulting for individuals, partnerships, and corporations, with emphasis in estate and trust taxation, financial planning and related consulting.
- Financial and management consulting and strategic planning with small businesses and individuals on a broad range of business advisory matters.
- Audit and accounting experience related to the supervision and performance of audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements.
- Client groups served include wholesale and retail trade, professional service firms, and high wealth individuals.
- 35 years experience in public accounting
- Member, AICPA (and Personal Financial Planning Section)
- Member, past Board of Directors, MSCPA
- Member, past President, and Treasurer, Billings Chapter of MSCPA
- Member, Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
- Charter Member and past President, Billings East Sunrise Rotary Club
- Board of Trustees, Mayflower Congregational Church United Church of Christ
- Finance Committee Member, United Way of Yellowstone County
- Past Board of Directors and Treasurer, United Way of Yellowstone County
- Past Audit/Finance Committee member, St. Vincent Healthcare
- Registered Representative, Securities America, Inc.
- Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) Representative, APEX Advisory Services, Inc.
- B.S. in Business with Accounting emphasis, Montana State University- Bozeman – 1980
- Continuing education courses through Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses and financial planning, investment and insurance approved sponsored courses.