- Chief Information Officer
- Joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 2002
Robert Culpon, Chief Information Officer and shareholder provides a wealth of technical expertise and strategic direction as it relates to the areas of operations, information systems, and technology.
With over twenty years of experience working in information system design in Montana and Washington, Robert oversees all day to day operation functions of Anderson ZurMuehlen including supervision of applicable staff to support organizational strategies. Culpon is a member of the American Association of Information Technology Professionals. He is also a Microsoft Certified systems Engineer and certified in Risk and Information Systems Control.
Robert graduated from the University of Washington with a degree in Business Administration and Computer Science. He enjoys fishing.
- Information systems technical expertise and strategic direction.
- Management of firm’s internal technology systems, utilizing comprehensive knowledge of information technology design, implementation, and operations to assist in the leveraging of technology within the firm
- Former Director of Information Technology, Excel Technology, Inc.
- Former Information Technology Manager, Synrad, Inc.
- Former Network Engineer, Enterprise Systems, Inc.
- Former FF&E Administrator, Microsoft
- Proficient in the following:
- Operating environments: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and Server 2012 – 2016
- Virtualization technologies: VMware, Hyper-V
- Phone systems: Microsoft Lync
- Microsoft technologies: Windows Server, SQL, Exchange, O365
CLIENT SERVICES SECTORS AND AREAS OF COMPLIANCE
Nonprofit organizations | Accounting | Banking | Government Entities | Retail Trade | Professional Service Firms | Manufacturing | Construction Contractors
- Seattle University, Electrical Engineering
- Bachelors of Business Administration, Computer Science, University of Washington
- Carroll College
- Continuing education courses and certification training and Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses