- Joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 2007
- Board of Directors
Ryan Vestal, shareholder, provides tax services for corporations, partnerships, and individuals. His service concentrations are the oil and gas, agriculture, construction, transportation, manufacturing and real estate industries.
Ryan is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Montana Society of CPAs. He graduated from the University of Montana with a Bachelor of Science in Finance and a Master of Science in Accounting.
Ryan is an avid University of Montana Grizzly fan and he enjoys playing golf.
- Tax experience includes 15 years in public accounting and two years in private accounting in the areas of individual, corporate and partnership research, preparation and accounting.
- Client groups served include oil and gas industry, agriculture, transportation, manufacturing and real estate.
- Experience includes two years in private accounting and tax experience in the areas of individual, corporate and partnership research, preparation and accounting.
- Member, American Institute of CPAs
- Member, Montana Society of CPAs
- Masters of Accounting, University of Montana – 1995
- Bachelors of Science in Finance, University of Montana – 1994
- Continuing education through Montana Society of CPAs, American Institute of CPAs and Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses.