- Joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 2007
- Shareholder since 2018
- Master’s of Science, University of Oregon
Steven Johnson, shareholder, provides business and individual income tax services. Mr. Johnson’s tax practice focuses on financial institution, multistate taxation and consolidated returns. He is also specializes in forensic accounting and provides litigation consulting on economic damages in personal injury and commercial matters. Steven is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and Montana Society of CPAs
Steven joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 2007. He has a Master’s of Science in Economics from the University of Oregon and was licensed as a CPA in 2011. He enjoys spending time playing bridge, boating and various outdoor activities with his family and friends.
- Tax and consultations of specialty includes financial institutions, multistate taxation and consolidated return.
- Extensive experience in QuickBooks and Finance Edge accounting software packages.
- Extensive experience on issues related to economic damages for wrongful death, personal injury and commercial cases.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND REWARDS
- Member, AICPA since 2011
- Member, MSCPA since 2011
- Member, Helena Chapter of CPAs since 2011
- Board Member, MSCPA
- Board Member, Farm in the Dell International, since 2014
- Board Member and Treasurer, Montana Business Assistance Connection since 2011
- MSCPA Outstanding Young CPA, 2016
- Past Treasurer, First Lutheran Church 2010-2018
- Master of Science in Economics, University of Oregon, 2007
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of Montana, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, University of Montana, 2005
- Upper division accounting series at Carroll College, 2008 to 2010
- * Continuing education courses through Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants and Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses.