- Joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 1983
- Office Vice President
Suzanne Severin, shareholder and office vice-president, provides tax planning and compliance reporting services for individuals, corporations, partnerships, estates and trusts. Her service concentrations include nonprofit organizations, small businesses, trusts, professional service firms, specialty trade contractors, and individuals.
She is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Montana Society of CPAs. Suzanne graduated from Eastern Montana College with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting. She enjoys spending time with her family, camping and boating.
- Responsible for preparation, tax planning and research of nonprofits, individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary and gift tax returns.
- Involved in planning, supervision and completion of audited, reviewed and compiled financial statements as well as preparation of various tax returns.
- Over five years of experience as controller for a regional property management company. Duties included supervising accounting and secretarial staff, overseeing all accounting functions through the preparation of monthly financial statements for approximately 45 properties, cash management, office management, interviewing and evaluating office personnel.
- Clients served include small business, trusts, professional service firms, nonprofit organizations, specialty trade contractors, and individuals.
- Member, American Institute of CPAs
- Member, Montana Society of CPAs
- Treasurer, Montana City Kids
- Past Board President, United Way of Lewis and Clark County
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration – Accounting Concentration, Eastern Montana College – 1983
- Continuing education through Montana Society of CPAs, American Institute of CPAs and Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses.