- Joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 1998
Tammy Egeland, shareholder, processes fiduciary tax returns and provides financial reporting services for corporations, partnerships, individuals. Her service concentrations are agriculture, real estate, retail and wholesale, healthcare, and professional service firms.
Tammy is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Montana Society of CPAs. She graduated from the University of Montana with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration―Accounting Option. Tammy enjoys gardening and attending sporting events of all kinds.
- Accounting experience in the areas of compilation and review of financial statements.
- Tax experience includes income tax planning and return preparation for corporations, individuals, partnerships, and fiduciary.
- Client groups served include agriculture, construction/real estate, retail and wholesale, health care, and professional service firms.
- Member, American Institute of CPAs
- Member, Montana Society of CPAs
- Member, State of Montana, Board of Public Accountants
- Active in youth and church activities
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with Accounting emphasis, University of Montana-Missoula – 1988
- Continuing education through the Montana Society of CPAs, the American Institute of CPAs and Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses.