- Joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 1984
- Board of Directors
Tim Bartz, shareholder, provides management consulting, strategic and annual planning, and succession and business continuity planning.
He is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Montana Society of CPAs. Tim graduated from the University of Wyoming with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting, and Gonzaga University with a Master of Science in Taxation.
When not a work, you will most likely find Tim exercising fish on the local fly fishing stream. He also enjoys hunting and golfing.
- Accounting and auditing work includes internal and external audit examinations, loan application assistance, budgeting and cash flow analysis, and projected financial statements.
- Tax experience includes income tax planning and return preparation for corporations, individuals, partnerships and nonprofit organizations.
- Client groups served include nonprofit organizations, retail trade, professional service firms, financial institutions, manufacturing, and construction contractors.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- Tim’s concentration is largely management consulting, strategic and annual planning, and succession and business continuity planning. He has significant experience in corporate, individual and partnership income taxation and planning, estate planning, tax research, and representation before the IRS.
- He has serviced client groups in publicly and privately owned companies in a wide range of industries and is an active member of MSI International and the AICPA Major Firm Network.
- An energetic speaker, Tim’s conference presentations reflect his passion for meaningful change, tempered by the realism born of his many years of experience as AZ & Company’s visionary leader.
- Member, AICPA
- Member, MSCPA
- Member, Montana Ambassadors
- Chairman, Church’s Board of Trustees and District Advisory Board
- B.S. Accounting, University of Wyoming – 1976
- M.S. Taxation, Gonzaga University – 1983
- Continuing education through Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses.